Do I deserve to learn economic skills? 🤔
July 30, 2021
Economic skills are a broad skill that focus on policy, division of resources and wealth in society to any group. Due to it is a broad major, that is why learning on this skill can relate to other skills such as: Business Management, Law and International Relations. In general, economics students are starting to learn from the foundation of Macro and Micro Economicz.
Does this mjaor fit with my characteristics? 🤔
This skill requires a lot of analysis to learn on something such as political and business issues. Moreover students also need to know more about world events.
For high school students who want to persue this skill should understand the subjects such as:
- Economics: Students should know clearly about micro and micro econimics because it is the foundation for economic skills.
- Mathematics: It is used to solve exercises that mostly relates to curbs and algebraic equations.
- History: Students need to know history, major events, policy, international relations, and some international laws.
- Foreign Language: Students need to be a self-learner more by reading foreign language books (English or French).
After graduating this skill we can be:
- Economic consultant
- Planner or property evaluator
- Researchers assistant
- Data analyst
- Financial planner
- Investment analysis
Universities which contain this major:
- 📍 Asia Europe University
- 📍 Human resource University
- 📍 IIC university of technology
- 📍 International university
- 📍 khemarak university
- 📍 National University of Management
- 📍 Phom Penh University
- 📍 Royal University of Agriculture
- 📍 Panha Chiet University
- 📍 Phnom Penh International University
- 📍 University of Agriculture
- 📍 University of Cambodia
- 📍 Build Bright university
- 📍 Cambodia Mekong University
- 📍 Cambodia University of Specialties
- 📍 Norton University
Each universities's economic skills are different because it is divided into different skills such as Business Economics, Economics Management, Economic Development, Economics Agriculture and Economics and Finance.