We are seeking for a young and motivated Cambodian to fill the following position:
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn our platform into easy-to-use products for students' experiences.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website or mobile platform. The UI/UX designer will work closely with our product manager and growth team to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms. Although, the UI/UX designer will be gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product manager
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic design, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages as well as in the mobile view
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate with the production and growth team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user experience
- Implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Adhering to style standards on typography, colors, and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (university’s student encouraged)
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe, Figma, or Adobe XD)
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS(SCSS), iOS, Android, and Design Systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is plus
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various teams
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Capability to work flexible hours, if needed
We provide candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience, and potential. Interested candidates can send their CV via email below or drop a copy at our office.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 012 433 831 / 098 433 831
Location: St.122, #136 Phnom Penh, 12157
Please submit your CV before 22 April 2022!!!
Want to know more about us, please visit : www.sala.co